Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Belajar dan Birthday (B&B)

today is a happy day for me i think..hehe i finish my first paper today it was CTU101 never thought that subject can be as hard as last time hehe no matter atlest i finish it..ok back to the story, as i finnish my paper i went back to my room hoping to find food, what can i say im addicted to food hehe.. ok then when i arrived in front my front door i hear my neighbour was playing his guitar and so i tried to follow that song so i decided to take look at my frens room.. there i was looking at him playing with his guitar professionally.. then i was a little bit jealous then i decided to learn also and so i ask him whether if he wants to teach .. and then he agree and so i learn.. shockingly i was able to learn a song just by today.. it suprised me also.. but what can i say i have inner talents bweekkk :P
ok enough with that, at midnight i was to be having fun with my friends, because it was my friends birthday.. but unfortunately i wasn't able to be there because i was in another friends room studying.. but i am fine atleast i wished him.. but the most frustating part is i didn't get to splash him with water.. hehe it would be nice if i could do that hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment